The mission of HHIH is to prepare each student to become a productive, responsible citizen in a complex, global, technological age that requires lifelong learning.
To fulfill this mission we believe it is important to:
- Provide a rigorous, balanced curriculum and exemplary teaching
- Maintain a disciplined, highly academic atmosphere and expect the best from every student
- Foster personal responsibility, citizenship, and civility by enforcing high standards of student behavior
- Promote tolerance, trust and respect among all members of our multicultural school community
- Provide a safe, inviting and stimulating school environment
- Provide educational opportunities suited to each student's developmental needs and potential
- Work in partnership with family and community to help each student succeed
- Provide an environment in which excellent teachers thrive - and -
- Provide quality facilities and technological resources to enhance learning
We will work with families and our diverse community to ensure that students perform at an internationally competitive level in a learning environment that is safe, nurturing and engaging.