Hilton Head Island High School
Enrollment Guide 2023-24
Official First Day of School 2023 – 24 - 8/21/2023
Complete Simple Enrollment & Proof of Residency Forms below:
*2023-24 Ultra Simple Registration Form
*2023-24 Proof of Residency Form
*2023-24 Proof of Residency Form in Spanish
· Turn in Birth Certificate
· Parent Photo Identification
· Legal Guardianship Documentation or Affidavit if applicable.
Please email Mrs. Cruz for an Affidavit to be emailed to you if no legal documentation is present to proof guardianship.
· Turn in Immunization Records on SC DHEC Form. (30-day deadline)
· Turn in two Proof of Residency (30-day deadline)
(Please refer to enrollment packet for details. POR section 2 must be within 60 days of the student’s official start date)
Important: If you are unable to provide one or both require documents for proof of residency, please email Mrs. Cruz for an Alternative Proof of Residency Form, and other requirements to be emailed to you.
Documents can be sent by fax, emailed to Mrs. Cruz, or brought in person
Mon- Fri 8:15 am – 3:45 pm. Phone: (843) 689-4922 Fax: (843) 689-4952
Step 2: Online Registration
· A link will be sent to you from BCSD (Beaufort County School District) with your students INFOSNAP code to complete online registration.
(This link will be sent by email directly from the BCSD-Beaufort County School District mid-July)
· A link will be sent to you by email by Mercybel.email@example.com, once all initial documentation has been provided.
Step 3: Records Request
· Once step 1 has been completed and documents have been returned to Mrs. Cruz, HHIHS will request final, and official academic records from the previous school.
Please provide the best direct contact information from the previous school.
Step 4: Class Enrollment Meetings
· Once official and finalized academic records have been received by the previous school, an appointment will be scheduled by your student’s appointed school counselor to finalize class enrollment for the school year. We will contact you when counselor is ready for the meeting.